San Antonio Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motorcyclists face more risks than most other people on the roadway. If you or someone you care about has been injured in a motorcycle crash due to the negligence of another driver, the Law Offices of Pat Maloney are ready to help. Our skilled lawyers will investigate what happened in order to secure the compensation you are entitled to. Call us when you need a San Antonio motorcycle accident attorney.
Let the experienced motorcycle attorneys at the Law Offices of Pat Maloney help
When you are suffering from injuries and need compensation, you need to turn to a firm that has extensive experience. At the Law Offices of Pat Maloney, we will bring more than six decades of personal injury experience to your side.
- We give personalized attention to each and every one of our clients. Clients will directly meet with an attorney, not an assistant, paralegal, or junior associate.
- We have a proven track record of results, with a 99% success rate.
- We take our cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will not pay a dime until we secure the compensation you deserve.
Why is a San Antonio motorcycle lawyer necessary?
Motorcycle crashes are more complicated than traditional vehicle accidents. In many instances, insurance carriers have a bias towards motorcyclists and will attempt to blame them or their own injuries. Your attorney will not let this happen. By gathering all of the evidence in your case, your attorney will be prepared to skillfully negotiate a settlement that covers all of your crash-related expenses. If the other side refuses to offer a fair settlement, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
How often do motorcycle accidents occur?
Texas is a popular place for motorcyclists. With plenty of riders in and around San Antonio, it is important to understand the risks. According to the Texas Department of Transportation, we know that during the latest reporting year motorcycle accidents caused:
- 418 fatalities
- 1,927 suspected serious injuries
- 2,932 non-incapacitating injuries
- 1,821 possible injuries
These incidents can lead to a range of injuries. It is not uncommon for our San Antonio motorcycle accident lawyer to help clients suffering from the following:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or road rash
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Spinal cord injuries
- Whiplash injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
Motorcyclists are more vulnerable to negligent driving behavior than others on the roadway, particularly drivers who are impaired or distracted behind the wheel. Motorcyclists are also vulnerable to roadway defects such as potholes, roadway obstacles, and cracked pavement. In these instances, municipal roadway crews may be held liable for these injuries.
Let us help you secure compensation for this
If you or someone you care about has been injured in a motorcycle crash that was caused by a negligent driver, you need to seek legal assistance. At the Law Offices of Pat Maloney, our personal injury attorneys are dedicated to helping injured clients get to the compensation they are entitled to. This can include:
- Coverage of your motorcycle crash medical expenses
- Recovery of lost wages if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent driver