A Texas Construction Injury Attorney Gets You Results
Construction workers have a dangerous job. In fact, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, about one in every 25 construction workers is injured every year. From cuts, burns, and broken bones, to head trauma, brain injury, and even death, the consequences of a construction injury can be severe. Often, these accidents aren’t even the victim’s fault; they occur because a coworker makes a mistake or a manager fails to maintain a safe and risk-free work site. If this has happened to you or a loved one, it’s important to enlist the help of a Texas construction injury attorney as soon as possible. You could be due compensation.
An experienced Texas construction injury attorney can ensure you don’t have to pay for someone else’s mistake. If you were hurt on a construction site because of a coworker’s mistake or a manager’s negligence, an attorney can help you seek justice.
Specifically, a Texas construction injury attorney can help get compensation for:
- Any medical bills or treatment costs you’ve incurred because of the accident and subsequent injuries.
- Any wages or income you have lost, either because the injury rendered you unable to work or you were seeking treatment for the injury.
- The costs of any property damage you may have suffered in the accident.
- The pain and suffering you’ve endured since the accident occurred.
- The loss of quality of life, if your injury has significantly disabled or disfigured you.
An attorney can also help you report the construction site to OSHA, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. An OSHA representative will inspect the workplace and, if safety hazards are found, require them to be remanded so that no further accidents happen.
Were you hurt at a construction site? You could be due compensation for your medical bills, lost income, pain, suffering, and more. Contact Texas construction injury attorney Pat Maloney at 210-226-8888 to learn more.