What A San Antonio Injury Lawyer Can Do For You
The pain of an injury and the medical bills and lost wages you must deal with are always frustrating, but they can become even more so when someone else is responsible for your accident. If you were hurt in the workplace, in a car wreck, because of medical malpractice, or because of a defective product, call a San Antonio injury lawyer. A San Antonio injury lawyer can help if your injury was caused by another party’s error, negligence, or poor judgment by doing the following:
- Filing for workers’ compensation if your injury happened on the job. A lawyer can help guide you through the workers’ comp process so that you get things like medical benefits and income assistance while you recover.
- Filing a legal claim against your employer, coworker, or the at-fault driver in your accident. If you were hurt on the job or in a wreck but the at-fault part doesn’t have workers’ comp or liability insurance, a San Antonio injury lawyer can help you take legal action.
- Filing a product defect claim if you were hurt by a malfunctioning or defective product. When a poorly designed product hurts you or a loved one, a lawyer can help you take action against the product’s manufacturer, distributer, retailer, or other involved party.
- Seeking compensation for your property damage and medical bills. Whether it’s through an insurance claim or a legal claim, an injury lawyer can help you get the compensation you need to pay for your car repairs, hospital bills, lost income, and other damages you may have suffered because of the injury.
- Seeking compensation for punitive damages such as emotional suffering, pain, and mental anguish. If you suffered intangible damages from your injury, a lawyer can help you seek compensation for these, too.
If you were recently injured in a car wreck, on the job, or because of a defective product, contact a San Antonio injury lawyer at the Law Offices of Pat Maloney today for help.