When you’re seriously injured, search the term truck accident lawyer near me to find an attorney in your area. Here are 4 key benefits of hiring locals.
Any truck accident lawyer will tell you that the damage from truck accidents isn’t over when the debris is cleared away. The aftereffects can last for months, years, or even a lifetime. Though the facts of the accident may be clear to you, once you enter the claims process, things can quickly get complicated and confusing.
DO YOU NEED TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY?
Does that necessarily mean you need to hire a truck accident attorney? Check out the benefits and decide for yourself:
- Chances are, the other side already has an attorney working for them. Imagine trying to navigate the complicated legal process while simultaneously healing from your injuries and dealing with the financial impact of taking time off work. The opposition’s attorney will undoubtedly take advantage of this imbalance of power and knowledge.
- A truck accident lawyer in San Antonio has a network of resources at their fingertips to bolster your case, including subject-matter expert witnesses, private investigators, and ways to track down people who witnessed the accident.
- Foregoing a lawyer can cost you more than retaining one. Yes, most personal injury attorneys will receive a portion of your award when you win your claim. But how much will it cost if you enter a court alone — only to lose? It isn’t as simple as showing up for a court date and stating your case. There are myriad deadlines to meet, documents to file, and records to organize and keep track of. Given your injuries, is this realistic for you?
- Initial consultations are free of charge. This makes it much easier to “interview” more than one truck accident lawyer near you to find the right fit for you and your particular case.
When you’re seriously injured, an attorney experienced in commercial truck accidents can be a lifesaver. Contact us today at (210) 226-8888.
- Truck Drivers Are Sometimes Negligent, But Others May Be Liable
- What Information Do I Need After a Trucking Accident?
- Trucking Accidents: Why Regulation Violations Are Dangerous
- The 5 Steps of Commercial Truck Accident Settlements
- The Most Common Causes of 18-Wheeler Accidents in Texas
- Big Rig Wrecks – Causes and Prevention of Accidents
Pat Maloney, Jr. is a skilled San Antonio personal injury lawyer who has acted as lead counsel and co-counsel in many multi-million dollar verdicts throughout Texas. Pat Maloney represents people injured in car accidents, truck accidents, construction accidents and more. He is well known for his expertise in representing victims of serious personal injuries and has participated as a lecturer in the field of personal injury litigation. He has been named as one of the “Best Lawyers in America” Reference Book every year for the last five years.