Pat Maloney, Jr.
Pat Maloney, Jr. is a skilled San Antonio personal injury lawyer who has acted as lead counsel and co-counsel in many multi-million dollar verdicts throughout Texas. He is well known for his expertise in representing victims of serious personal injuries and has participated as a lecturer in the field of personal injury litigation. He has been named as one of the “Best Lawyers in America” Reference Book every year for the last five years.
Pat Maloney, Jr. received his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas in 1975 and his law degree from St. Mary’s University in 1977. He has been actively engaged in the practice of law for over 30 years with The Law Offices of Pat Maloney, P.C.
Mr. Maloney is board certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is a member of the San Antonio Bar Association, San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, American Association for Justice, and the American Bar Association.
He is licensed by the Texas Supreme Court and U. S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and United States Supreme Court.
- U. S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Texas Supreme Court
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals,
- United States Supreme Court
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- The Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- The National Trial Lawyers