San Antonio Wrongful Death Attorney
Wrongful Death Attorney San Antonio – If you have lost a loved one due to the careless or negligence of another person, business, or entity, you need to seek legal assistance immediately. You may be entitled to compensation for a wrongful death claim. At the Law Offices of Pat Maloney our knowledgeable and experienced team is ready to help. We understand that money can never replace a loved one, but it can help your family move forward after a tragedy involving a wrongful death. Our attorneys will investigate your case and work to secure the compensation you deserve. Call us today when you need the assistance of San Antonio wrongful death lawyers.
The San Antonio Wrongful Death Lawyers at the Law Offices of Pat Maloney Are Here to Help
When you are going through the loss of a loved one, you need help from an attorney you can trust both personally and professionally. At the Law Offices of Pat Maloney, our compassionate and experienced team of wrongful death attorneys are ready to help.
- We are going to bring more than 65 years of personal injury and wrongful death case experience to your side.
- We will give you personalized attention, getting to know about your needs and priorities.
- You will never have to worry about legal fees until we successfully recover the compensation you deserve.
What Will a Wrongful Death Attorney Do to Help?
Wrongful death claims and cases can become very complex and involved many different parties. This includes the person who caused the accidental death, insurance companies, legal teams, and more. Most individuals do not have the resources or experience to do this alone. Your attorney will:
- Perform a thorough investigation into the accidental death, including gathering all evidence related to the incident.
- Work with medical and economic experts to properly calculate the losses you have sustained due to your loved one’s accidental death.
- Handle all negotiations in an effort to secure a settlement that will cover all of your expenses and give you closure.
How Do Wrongful Death Cases Arise?
Wrongful death suits arise in various ways but are always related to careless, negligent, or intentional actions that take a person’s life. These claims and lawsuits give the family members of the deceased a way to secure compensation for their loss. In Texas, the surviving spouse, children, and parents of the deceased person may file a wrongful death claim. These cases must be filed within two years from the date of a person’s accidental death.
While there are many incidents that can lead to wrongful death, our San Antonio wrongful death lawyers regularly handle cases arising due to:
- Motor Vehicle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Oil field incidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace incidents
- Defective products
- Medical malpractice
These cases are processed in civil court, though many of them are related to criminal matters. However, there does not have to be a criminal case against a negligent individual in order for a wrongful death case to be filed.
Our San Antonio Wrongful Death Attorneys Can Secure the Compensation You Deserve
If you have lost a loved one due to the negligent actions of another person, please accept our condolences. At the Law Offices of Pat Maloney, we are dedicated to helping clients secure the compensation they deserve in these cases, including:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Cost of pre-death medical care
- Loss of future income and benefits of the deceased
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of consortium and companionship damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
When you need San Antonio personal injury lawyers, you can contact the Law Offices of Pat Maloney for a free initial consultation or by calling (210) 226-8888. Our experienced wrongful death attorneys at our law firm are here to help the surviving loved ones recoup the financial compensation required to move forward. With more than sixty five years of wrongful death experience in San Antonio, Bexar County and the state of Texas, our law firm is here to help the surviving family members during this difficult time and assist with legal options.