Premier San Antonio Personal Injury Attorneys
The Law Offices of Pat Maloney have over 65 years of experience and a proven record of success representing thousands of individuals and families throughout the San Antonio area. Founded in 1953 by Pat Maloney, Sr., The Law Offices of Pat Maloney have become one of the most successful and highly regarded firms in Texas and the United States over the past half century. Our firm specializes in wrongful death cases and serious personal injury cases, as well as business and commercial litigation. Our tradition of excellence and degree of commitment has led to many multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients. Give our San Antonio personal injury lawyers a call today to get started on your own consultation for your case.
- We have more than 65 years of combined legal experience in all matters of personal injury law.
- We give personalized attention to each and every one of our clients. Clients will directly meet with an attorney, not an assistant, paralegal, or junior associate.
- We have a proven record of results and a success rate of 99%. We have secured millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts for our injured clients.
PERSONAL INJURY DEFENSE YOU CAN RELY ON
While The Law Offices of Pat Maloney have a strong focus on personal injury cases, our team of lawyers is well versed on a variety of personal injury law including:
- Workers Compensation Cases
- Auto & Car Accident Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Negligence Lawsuits
- Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Oil Field Injuries
- Construction Site Accidents
- Product Defect Litigation
- Driver Fatigue Accidents
- Reckless Driving Accidents
- Brain Injury Litigation
- Child Injury Litigation
Why do you need a personal injury attorney?
If you have been injured due to another person’s negligence, you will likely be facing major medical bills and the possibility of losing income. You need an attorney by your side to help you through what is often a complicated process of recovering compensation. Your attorney will be your advocate, working to equalize the playing field. They will:
- Gather all of the evidence necessary to prove the defendant’s liability in your case, including photos and video surveillance in the case, accident and police reports, eyewitness statements, and more.
- Obtain your medical records and have them evaluated by a trusted healthcare professional who can assess the full extent of your injuries.
- Calculate your total economic and non-economic losses.
- Negotiate to obtain a settlement that will cover all of your injury-related expenses.
Will I be able to secure compensation?
Every personal injury case is different, and how much you are entitled to will depend on the extent of your injuries and the facts of your particular case. You could be entitled various types of compensation, including:
- Your medical expenses related to the incident
- The cost of future medical care
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against the at-fault party
Your attorney will work to properly calculate how much compensation you are owed and negotiate with the at-fault parties for a settlement. If the defendant refuses to offer a fair settlement, your attorney will be prepared to take the case to trial.
How will you afford a personal injury attorney?
At the Law Offices of Pat Maloney, we take all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients pay no upfront fees and are responsible for no out-of-pocket costs while their case is ongoing. Clients are only responsible for legal expenses if we win their case and secure the compensation they are entitled to.
If you or a loved one has suffered from a personal injury, whether it be at work or elsewhere, give our experienced San Antonio personal injury attorneys a call at The Law Offices of Pat Maloney to get started with a consultation. We’ll take the time to listen to the details surrounding your case to guide you in the best direction.
PERSONAL INJURY CASE RESULTS
We are very proud of the many multi-million dollar personal injury cases and settlements we have achieved for our clients and respectfully request you to view these results on this website. As your San Antonio personal injury lawyer, we are uniquely qualified to represent you in serious litigation.
- $55 million Verdict in Uriega V. Woodman of the World.
- $26.5 Million Jury Verdict in Manuel J. Flores vs. SURTIGAS S.A. et al. case in District Court in Val Verde County, Texas.