San Antonio Car Accident Lawyer
If you or someone you care about has been injured in a car crash that was caused by another driver, you may need to seek legal assistance as soon as possible. At the Law Offices of Pat Maloney, our qualified and experienced team is ready to get to work investigating what happened. You should not be left with major expenses because of another person’s negligence. Let our San Antonio car accident attorneys get to work on your case today.
The Law Offices of Pat Maloney are your choice
When you have been injured in a car accident, you can count on the Law Offices of Pat Maloney to be by your side. We have been helping injured clients get the help they need since 1953.
- We are going to bring more than six decades of personal injury law experience to your side.
- We have a success rate of 99% and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts for our clients.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay no out-of-pocket costs and no legal fees until we win your case on your behalf.
Let a skilled car accident attorney handle this for you
Car accident cases can become incredibly complicated. Even when it seems certain that the other driver is at fault for the crash, you can bet that their insurance carrier will do everything they can to lower any settlement they payout. A skilled car accident attorney will push back by:
- Obtaining all evidence from the scene of the crash
- Handle all negotiations with the insurance carriers and other parties
- Prepare your case for trial if necessary to secure the compensation you deserve
Car accidents often lead to serious injuries
The Texas Department of Transportation says that there were 249,241 injuries and 3,639 fatalities as a result of vehicle accidents in the state during the latest reporting year. Injuries from these accidents ranged from minor to severe, and it is not uncommon for our San Antonio car accident lawyers to help clients suffering from the following:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Whiplash injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
Each of these injuries can lead to major medical expenses. Victims often have to miss work while they recover, causing them to lose the income they need to support themselves or their families.
Impaired driving continues to be a problem in Texas. During the latest reporting year, alcohol-impaired drivers were responsible for 26% of the overall traffic fatalities. Other common causes of injury-crashes include:
- Traffic violations
- Distracted driving
- Vehicle failure
We can help you secure compensation
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident that was caused by another driver’s negligence, please seek legal assistance immediately. At the Law Offices of Pat Maloney, we are going to help you through this. We will investigate what happened and work with the insurance carriers to secure the compensation you deserve. This can include:
- Coverage of your medical bills (past, current, and future) related to the crash
- Compensation for lost income if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent driver