- Car accidents, truck accidents, and other motor vehicle accidents (by far the highest percentage)
- Stumbles and falls
- Weapons of all kinds, particularly guns
- Leisure-time activities, such as recreational sports, backyard pools, etc.
- Repetitive stress from poor ergonomics at work
- Medical malpractice and negligence
How to Know if You Have a Personal Injury Case
Proof of negligence and the negligent party is necessary to have a chance at winning a personal injury claim. Negligence comes in all forms:
- A careless act during an otherwise routine surgical procedure
- A stair railing that should have been repaired before allowing anyone to use it
- A poorly designed product
- A damaged curb or sidewalk left in disrepair
- A walkway not shoveled or salted in a timely manner after a snowstorm
How a Defendant May Fight Back
As any of our experienced spinal cord injury lawyers know, the accused is not simply going to meekly pay your spinal cord injury claim.
- They will say you were equally negligent by failing to read a product’s instructions or heed posted signage. Or that you were drinking at the time the injury occurred.
- It may be pointed out you were engaging in an inherently risky activity, such as riding a motorcycle or leaping off a bridge with bungee cords tied to your feet.
GET THE BEST ON YOUR SIDE. PAT MALONEY SAN ANTONIO LAW OFFICES.
If you’ve suffered a spinal cord injury due to someone else’s negligence, get one of our San Antonio spinal cord injury attorneys on your side. Call the Law Offices of Pat Maloney at (210) 226-8888 to arrange your free consultation.
Pat Maloney, Jr. is a skilled San Antonio personal injury lawyer who has acted as lead counsel and co-counsel in many multi-million dollar verdicts throughout Texas. Pat Maloney represents people injured in car accidents, truck accidents, construction accidents and more. He is well known for his expertise in representing victims of serious personal injuries and has participated as a lecturer in the field of personal injury litigation. He has been named as one of the “Best Lawyers in America” Reference Book every year for the last five years.